MOBILE INSPECTION AND DOCUMENT HANDLING SYSTEM
Smart inspect is a mobile application for use in areas without network access. It is a generic system that can be customized to any field work purposes. The Smart inspect application is sync’ed with your customized back-end database and ensure your team always have the correct and updated documentation easy available when working in areas without Wi-Fi.
System specific checklists, specifications, descriptions or other relevant information can be linked directly to the area or equipment with use of the application TAG reader. Inspection results can be instantly reported on the device and sync’ed to the database when back in areas with available network. Smart Inspect enables you to work smarter and take advantage of the mobile technology to improve quality and business efficiency.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATION
WHY USE SMART INSPECT?
- Effective inspection tool – By Smart Inspect you can perform visualized inspections offline by use of a smartphone or tablet.
- EX zone – The inspection app is customized for the Pixavi Impact X android Smart Phone.
- Wrist and belt cradle – The ATEX (Zone 1) device can be carried in a combined wrist and belt cradle enable you to have both hands free for maximum safety.
- Customizing – You can set up your own checklists and inspection details in the web based authoring system (DRMC).
- Resources – Get relevant resources (specifications, datasheets, manuals, procedures etc. ) available offline.
- Reporting – Data from inspections are automatically uploaded to the DRMC tracking system when online (Wi-Fi / Network).
- Adaptive – The inspection app is adaptive to any android device. It runs perfectly on all screen formats.
- Media – Capture Tag specific pictures, video, drawings and audio when offline.
- QR/NFC/RFID – Tags can be used for easy navigation to inspection items, checklists and resource files.
- Cost effective and flexible – DRMC authoring and recording system is available on a monthly/yearly license. No development cost, its just like subscribing to a newspaper.