RISK REGISTER / RISK LOG
A web based tool for risk collaboration and risk management. Take advantage of the cloud technology for sharing the present updated risk picture in any organization. In Smart Risk you can post your risk items geographically in arrangement drawings or P&ID’s for easy localization. It’s visual, educational and easy to use – locate, point, click, edit and submit. Suitable for:
- ALARP processes
- Risk assessments (HAZID/HAZOP)
- Safe Job analysis
- Project risk logs
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE SMART RISK
- Easy collaboration – By Smart Risk your team can collaborate instantly on the project risk factors. Less time spend in risk meetings and administration.
- Management of change – The Smart Risk give you overview of all changes made from the risk was identified to it has been fully mitigated.
- Industry standard – The Smart Risk system is designed according to industry best practice for ALARP risk assessment and risk management.
- Resources – Add attachments; pictures and reports documents to each risk item for easy sharing in the group
- Present Risk overview – In the Smart Permit you will always have the latest overview of all risks and status. Risks are automatically filtered and distributed in the company risk matrix.
- Auto filtering – The Smart Risk will sort the risk according to individual risk level to make sure the most important risk are always getting top focus by you team.
- Geographical location – Risk items can be individually located by markers in GA-drawings or maps to enable a global overview and easy identification of accumulated risk.
- Reporting – Risk items can be printed out as single reports or sent by mail to individuals. The complete risk index can be exported to Excel.
- Cost effective – The system is a web based cloud system available by montly/yearly license. Simply run it in your browser (PC, tablet or smart phone). Licensed to unique users.
- Maximum data security – The system is in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in order to keep the information assets secure.
OUR PROMISES TO OPERATION
- Time saving
- Cost saving
- Quality improvement
- Less need for risk meetings
- Always access to current risk status
- Improved experience transfer
- Auto tracking of historical data
- Change control & mail notification
- Improved risk control
- Standardized risk process
- Increased risk knowledge
- No investments