We provide services, competence and products
Drilling & Well Management
- Offshore Drilling and Well Supervision
- Drilling and Well Engineering
- Onshore Drilling and Well Operation Management
- Planning of well and completion operations
- Preparation of well and completion programs
- Subsea Engineering
- Drilling & Well engineers
- Drilling & Well supervisors
- Completion engineers, subsea engineers
- Experience from fixed drilling units, semi-submersible drilling units and jack-ups
HSEQ Coordination & Safety Management
- Onshore HSEQ Advisors/Engineers
- Offshore Safety Management Engineers
- Offshore Safety Supervisors
- Evaluation and bridging of operator and contractor management systems
- Develop HSEQ plans and HSE follow-up systems
- Facilitate and follow-up risk assessments
- Follow-up on operations
- Emergency response duties
- Compliance of HSE&Q laws and regulations
Project and analysis support
- Preparation of Application for Consent/SUT
- Preparation of Bridging documents for emergency preparedness
- Accident investigations
- Planning of emergency preparedness drills
- Offshore inspections and follow-up
”Tailor made” teams
- Covering defined positions/functions for our Clients
We develop safety system design on offshore installations including documentation of design strategies and regulatory and Client requirements. The combination of employees with long experience from key disciplines in the petroleum industry, and skilled and experienced engineers, makes OTG a preferred partner in many development projects.
We assist in developing concept descriptions, functional requirements, dimensioning loads and specifications for equipment designed for the petroleum industry. We produce necessary drawings, prepare input to construction and write test & commissioning programs.
- Firefighting systems, incl. modelling and simulation of fire water systems
- Fire & Gas Detection systems with voting and logic
- Barrier Integrity
- Explosion protection and relief walls
- Escape, evacuation and rescue equipment
- Area Classification
Project & Risk Management
OTG delivers projects and studies on time and on budget. We provide project and discipline managers with broad experience from the petroleum industry including site management and follow up on construction and commissioning activities.
We identify, analyze and manage project risks in order to successfully complete the projects. OTG has developed our own software system for risk analysis, management and communication in engineering projects and for offshore operations, DRMC.
We have successfully planned, facilitated and documented a number of safety and risk assessments, typically:
- Design Reviews
- HAZOP and HAZID studies
- SIMOP Studies
- Barrier reviews
Our experienced team of automation engineers is involved in preparing specifications, system design and programming of:
- Process Control Systems
- Instrumented Safety Systems
- PLS programming
- HMI Solutions
- Hardware Solutions
- Field Bus Technology
- Regulatory Requirements
We are involved in all phases of the projects including testing, troubleshooting, offshore commissioning and start-up of the systems.
OTG Solutions has personnel with a broad experience within software development for the petroleum industry globally.
Our experts can integrate the OTG software solutions into your current information infrastructure, or develop custom made software systems.
Our developers have excellent references both from many of the leading petroleum companies globally, and many leading global software companies.